This message is from: Jon & Mary Ofjord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<<
 Along those same lines, under Western Section, concerning attire, it also
 says that necktie, kerchief or bolo tie, trousers or pants, chaps and boots
 are required!  Usually neck ties and chaps are optional in other rule books.

Sigh!...all this and NO jeans?  Well, there goes my show career, if I ever
had one.  Life's too short and I'm too old to learn all those rules and
regulations. I'll be perfectly content to ride my horses around home and
maybe take them to a "Fun Day" once in a while.  I'll be leanin' on the
fence, relaxed and happy, watchin' all the rest of you....... ;-)
Mary O. from Muddysota