This message is from: "Bushnell's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We have had FOUR FILLIES within one week's time, two in one day! This has
been one exciting week I'll tell you. They all look great too. All out of
our beloved stallion, A2Z Thorson, who oversees the production paddock and
barns, knickering encouragement (enticement?)

Now for the challenge of naming them! Mike, put us down for one "Buttercup"
if you will, please  =).

Although we have several names to choose from we like to observe them a few
days before we decide on a final name.

Why is this all so tiring when it's so darned much fun? A guy showed me how
to send photos out this week but in all the excitement I have forgotten how
(temporarily, I trust). =) Thank God for the sun shining on our new little
fluffy "lambs." (after last week's snow storm).

Gene and I both noticed how beautiful the mares faces were when their foals
arrived; softened, loving, gentle. Really neat!

(I must calm down) Ruthie, nw mt