This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  One day after my birthday.  Pictures on our web page soon.
 We went out last nite to see Emily (it was raining hard) and she looked at
us, turned around and started to pee, (and it was a bucket full) she strained
a little and we saw feet. Then she laid down pushed and more came out but she
was uncomfortable so got up, her water broke. Amy ran in to get the camera.
Emily laid down again and out it came. Bud took the sack off the face, and it
had a soft whiny, which I took for thank you. Emily laid there for a while,
we wiped the baby's face and looked to see it was a filii. It is a big one,
all legs. A brown dun. We stayed with them for about 2 hours till she sucked
and Mom finished cleaning her, and came in to go to bed near 12:00 a.m. We
were up again at 4:30 to see all was well with both. Her name is" Dun Lookin'
Silregn,"Norwegian translation-Pouring rain. We call her" Rain". We are very
happy and hope the other 2 mares do as well. Tillie

Bud & Tillie Evers
DLFjords,
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/8589