This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 4/17/00 6:26:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Hello all.  I'm buying my husband grooming tools for his birthday (not for
 him, for the horses) and naturally we have to go with power.  Do any of you
 have suggestions as to the best clippers and vacuumers?  My catalogs show
 clipper brands as Oster, Wahl, Andis.  >>

Hi Teressa,

Since I am known as the NAZI of haircuts, I have tried many different
clippers.  My favorite is the Wahl Stable Pro.  It has a different type of
motor than the Osters.  It doesn't heat up as quickly as the Osters and
doesn't have air vents that continuously need to be cleaned out.  The Stable
Pro comes with variable length blades - great for blending lines without
having to change blades.  They are much cheaper than Osters too - on sale for
around $80.

Gayle Ware
Field of Dreams
Eugene, OR