This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I copied this from the CD-L tonight...shoould fit the smaller or average
fjords!

From:    Bob Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: TEAM COB-SIZE CARRIAGE HARNESS FOR SALE

I have a very good team harness (without the lines) for sale.  It is used
but in very good condition with brass fittings. Black leather has been well
maintained.  It is Cob size & would be ideal for Haflinger, Morgan or
similar sized pair.  I would like $695.00 US.  I also have two patent
leather K collars which are 20" in size & would like $50.00 US each for
them.  This harness could be used in shows.
Please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] , phone: 519 633-2390 or FAX 519 633-4807.

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]