This message is from: "Lynn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Well I got some photo's of my maybe mare today. Plus full sister and
brother, mother and dad! She is just so cute (she looks just like a Fjord
LOL).

I don't know that much about bloodlines yet but I do know she is a great
granddaughter of the Beaver Dam Stallion (Gjest? spelling ?). Her sire
grandsire was imported form Norway and her grandam from NL. Her sire is
also imported from NL, so she is second generation Australian bred but
represents three fully imported bloodlines.

I am trying so hard to be rational and make considered decisions and not
just pick up the phone and say send her to me NOW.

There are lots of minuses. I know I will have to use frozen semen if I
breed her. She is past the "first flush " of youth and is a maiden, she is
broken to saddle but very green as not been worked and it is 4 years since
she was broken.

But she looks great, is said to have a lovely temperament, I have spoken to
the person who owns her full sister, who thinks the sister is something
special and this mare is not far behind, and she is available! (Which when
you have a sum total of 60 horses including the original imports is saying
something). When I bought my Friesian filly, I then only had the choice of
one as well. (Or waiting to the next breeding season to see what came) and
I am so happy I bought her.

Lynn