This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 With the season of shows and other gatherings of Fjord folks rapidly
 approaching, I thought I would float the idea of doing a new print
 run of FjordHorse List tees. For those of you who didn't get a shirt
 last year, but saw them at Blue Earth or Libby and want one, here's
 your chance. For those who have joined the list since the tee shirt
 printing, the shirts are printed on a high quality natural colored
 (cream) 100% cotton tee. The four color silk screen picture is the
 Fjord at the computer, created by Pat Holland, which is featured on
 the list home page ( http://members.home.net/smcilree/ ). Over the
 picture are printed the words "FjordHorse List". I can go back for a
 new print run with a much smaller order than I needed last year to
 pay for screens. The price $11.95 for sizes small, medium, large, and
 extra large. The price for 2X is $13.45, 3X is $14.95 and 4X is
 $15.95. All prices are US dollars and all orders will have a shipping
 charge of $5.00 for up to three shirts, and $7.00 for four to six
 shirts.

 If anyone is interested in getting shirts, please contact me by
 private email. I need orders for at least 25 shirts in sizes other
 than extra large to do a new print run.

--
Steve McIlree -- Pferd & Skipper -- Omaha, Nebraska, USA
  What a piece of work is a horse! In action how like an angel!