This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 08:46 PM 4/12/00 -0700, you wrote:
This message is from: "Catherine Lassesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Pamela... I think you have 11 months to work on it... Ask Mike for the
paperwork involved and by the time the foal is born, all you have to do is
DNA the foal and microchip the foal....Then fill out the paperwork and send
it in. If you do all the prep first then it should not take any more than
the normal .... correct me if I am wrong...Mike??? Catherine L

I am afraid your wrong on this one Catherine. The rules haven't been written yet to allow the importation of semen without a semen transport permit. That is the real issue that has to be decided on yet.

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar
Voice 716-872-4114
FAX 716-787-0497

http://www.nfhr.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  • Registration Catherine Lassesen
    • Re: Registration Mike May, Registrar NFHR