This message is from: Carol Makosky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,
I have been putting about a qtr. cup of corn oil on the morning feed and am wondering if peanut oil will do the same? We seem to have an excess of it here and I want to use it up. Drove my girls together again yesterday and they just get better all the time. My older mare, Heidi, had plenty of work yesterday and was draggin her butt some towards the end. First it was to church and back, then later in the day it was to the neighbors for an hr. or two of work. I could have gone on forever, but I could see she was saying enough.
--
Built Fjord Tough
Carol M.