This message is from: Carol Makosky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Guess I have to add my two cents worth to this. I don't see why some have their shorts in a wad about eating horse meat in other countries. I believe they have been doing this for years in Europe and elsewhere. What is better? Seeing abused starved horses in our country or using the unwanted ones for food. I am not saying that I would ever knowingly eat horse meat or that our laws should be changed for it. Let's not forget that they eat dogs in some countries too. And now I will put on my flame suit, get off the soap box and go give my Fjords a big hug and assure them that they will not be abused or eaten by me.

--
Built Fjord Tough
Carol M.