This message is from: Carol Makosky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The only time I shut my Heidi in is if it is just above freezing with a nasty blowing rain. I had to blanket her once in the almost 10 years she has been here. It was one of those rains and she was actually shivering and wet to the skin. Within an hour or two she was fairly dry, warm and ready to go back out. Frankly, I can't remember if I left her in or not, but sure took the blanket off. I do not clip her winter coat at all, but if she is wet from a workout in winter, I use her cooler to wick away the sweat and a good wool blanket will do the trick too. One can find these at a thrift store or rummage, if lucky. That's my 2 cents worth.

--
Built Fjord Tough
Carol M.