This message is from: Robin Churchill <rbc...@yahoo.com>

I have the following bits either mine or my friend's for sale.  The regular
ones are $10 and the Aurigan/German Silver Herm Sprenger types are $20. Some of
these I just looked in the catalog to see what they look like and have measured
them to the best of my ability.

5.5 inch: HS Flat ring egg-butt snaffle; HS Thick Loose-ring snaffle; Ultra
Loose-ring snaffle--thick; KK Loose-ring curved snaffle (may be one of those
Turnado types);

5.25 inch: KK ultra-bradoon ?16mm;  HS Thick Loose-ring snaffle; 2 Round ring
egg-butt snaffle; 2 Flat ring egg-butt snaffle; Rubber covered flat ring
eggbutt snaffle

5 inch: Thin 3-link bradoon with curved link in the center; 2 Round ring
egg-butt snaffle; French-link boucher; Full-cheek snaffle; Myler comfort
snaffle. Jointed snaffle Kimberwicke

4.5 inch: Thin snaffle driving bit

Weymouth bits: 5.25 inch with slight arch and another with more of a port; 4.75
inch jointed.

If interested in any of these bits e-mail and I will send a photo.

Robin