This message is from: Jeanne Zuker <jmzu...@att.net>

Genie,
I am keeping you and your husband in my thoughts and prayers during
this especially challenging time, please keep us informed as best you can how
you are all doing.  While you have worried about your husband now is the time
to really take care of yourself, accept help when offered and do not be afraid
to ask for help.  I pray that you both recover and I am including you both in
my prayer circles and asking for special favors in your names.  I am so sorry
you are going through these times.

I agree, times I have felt alone or afraid
have been the times I have been comforted by first my Olaf and now my Monty.
They seem to sense when comfort is needed and provide it willingly.

Jeanne
MI/USA