This message is from: "Marcia Pace" <mar...@elltel.net>

I think everyone staying at the Marriott for the meeting will be entitled to
the free breakfast - just inquire with the Marriott.  The Marriott "Free
Breakfast Weekends" promotion is valid Jan 15 thru March 29 with bookings
made before January 26.

I originally made my reservations before the breakfast offer with No
breakfast.  I had to cancel one of my reserved nights online the other day
and my remaining Friday night popped up with the free breakfast included!

I haven't stayed at the Seatac Marriott but have stayed several times at the
Marriott Courtyard in Richland, WA - it has an excellent buffet and it
includes custom made omlets.

We have finally warmed up here in WA state and the Seattle weather should be
pleasant!

Marcia Pace

Ellensburg, WA