This message is from: Starfire Farm <starfiref...@usa.net>

The Starfire Quadrille performed at the Boulder County Fair (in Colorado) on August 4th. The show was a success and we had a great time. If you would like to see photographs, you can go to this website:

http://alphabetranch.smugmug.com/Equestrian-Performances/Ballet-on-Horseback/Ballet-on-Horseback-2009/9192797_nMCQG#622790881_xSkMd

If the above link doesn't work, go to:

http://alphabetranch.smugmug.com/Equestrian-Performances/Ballet-on-Horseback

Then click on Ballet on Horseback 2009. Photos of our quadrille start on page 10.

We rode to a compilation of Greig music, including the Hall of the Mountain King. Obie and I did a solo first, with canter pirouette to piaffe, then trot half-pass and canter half-pass. Then the group entered with some intricate trot and canter patterns, then we all did a finale together. Cool photos of the other performers are included on the website. You have to check out the DRAGON at the end! Obie wanted to EAT him!

Horses and riders were:

Beth and BDF Obelisk
Victoria Arling and Greenbriar Cezar
Jeanne Poirier and Hanne