This message is from: Starfire Farm <starfiref...@usa.net>

If I remember correctly, didn't you have to have your application into
the Rose Parade organizers by June of the previous year?

When I was talking with someone about our quadrille performing at a
one-evening performance at the Del Mar show (The Night of the Horse, or
something like that) it was going to cost around $3,500 - $5,000.00
(can't remember which) just to get our team there, using our own
trucks/trailers. That didn't count food, stabling, etc., just getting there.

So.......anyone up for a sponsorship?????????  ;-)

Beth

--
Starfire Farm
Beth Beymer and Sandy North