This message is from: Robin Churchill <rbc...@yahoo.com>

I have several black leather dressage browbands for sale. Some are plain, some
are fancy, some new and some used. They range in size from 151/2 to 16 1/2
inches and all are too small for either horse's head. I can't believe the
fjord is now in a 17 inch browband but he is. I will sell them for $5 to $20
depending on whether new, used etc. There are 2 plain black leather, one with
little crystals, one with different colored jewels and one with copper
clenches.

I have 2 horse size Farnam supermasks, one is lightly used kind
of copper colored with black trim but looks like new and the other is new
still in the box white with green plaid and green trim. Again both too small
for my fjord's head.  These run about $14 new. I'll sell the new one for $10
and the used one for $8.

If anyone interested, e-mail me privately and I can
send you a picture of the browbands with the size.  Any of this stuff should
be cheap to ship in an envelope or flat rate box.

Cheers,
Robin in SW Fl