This message is from: Karen McCarthy <weeg...@hotmail.com>

OMG .  .  . that is too hysterical! Poor Patti Jo, my sympathies to you, this
is gonna be a tough one to live down, wink-wink!
This is almost as good as the poor guy who came in our nursery (all woman
staffed, btw). He was asked for a clematis for his wife, however, that's not
how it came out. He asked a very private female part beginning with the letter
C. He said he wanted it for his wife. I don't know HOW on earth we kept our
faces straight...

:: Karen McCarthy :: Great Basin Fjords :: Madras, Oregon ::