From: Kim Manzoni <kim.manz...@yahoo.com>
To:
"fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com" <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent:
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 9:42 AM
Subject: Re: hay

This message is from: Kim
Manzoni <kim.manz...@yahoo.com>

Our bales in this area are Orchard Timothy
mix or Alfalfa mix. They are usually a 40 lb square bale and we pay anywhere
between $4.75 and $6.00 a bale from the local farmers.

Right now I am down to
just two bales of hay, which will last me MAYBE two days if it doesn't rain. I
am desperately trying to find hay because our supplier is out and no one has
done a cutting yet really. We have about another week or two before our
pasture is ready to be cut (we get our pasture baled about twice a year too
and get about 100 or so bales each time).

-Kim in MD..searching for decent
non dusty non molding hay at a reasonable price.
FH-L Archives:
http://tinyurl.com/rcepw
FH-L Shirts: http://tinyurl.com/8yky94l