Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2012 10:10 AM
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: If you're going to FFFF and you have a horse for sale...

This message is from: Cindy B Giovanetti <cin...@ipi.org>

Hi.

I'm looking for a Fjord, and I'm going to be at the Fjord Friends and Fun
Fest on Tuesday, June 19.

I'm looking for a horse who is safe for an intermediate, older rider, not
spooky, loves humans, and will canter under saddle.  I really want a
sweetheart horse who wants to be doted on.  I plan to do a little trail
riding, a little dressage, and a little natural horsemanship.  I don't
intend to show, breed, drive, or jump.  I'm 5'6 and weigh 155, so I
probably don't want a horse under 14 hands.  To the best of my ability, I
intend for this to be a forever home.

If you have a horse like this and are going to the FFFF, I'd really like
to hear from you!

Cindy

FH-L Shirts: http://tinyurl.com/8yky94l