This message is from: divingduoandcor...@comcast.net

Loved Jean's comment...   we had to move Soph outside because she was eating
her shavings.   The barn crew loves her because she pees and poops in one
spot only at the end of her run...we put some shavings there originally to
encourage the spot.    What is funny is that she rarely pees or even poops
outside of her run.   When I put her back, even if it has been hours, she
will go out to her spot and go first thing .

I also find the sometimes destructive behavior amusing.   I think they are
just problem solvers. "-)  She once dismantled the automatic
waterer...pulling the insulation completely out and removing the bowl when it
was off temporarily.   I think she was trying to fix it.      CANNOT
leave a stall door unlatched on the outside.   She figured out it was
unlocked, opened it and was in the aisle (cleaning up dropped hay).

Thanks for the great salt discussion...going to be looking into some of the
items mentioned here!

Very hot and dry in Colorado...but fires are more under control now!

Beth, Bob, the Corgis and the Fjord