From: Therine Gudknecht <bgudkne...@frontier.com>
To: "fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com" <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Subject: Holding Interest of the Crowd

This message is from: Therine Gudknecht <bgudkne...@frontier.com>

________________________________

Hi All,

We attended a fantastic draft
horse show yesterday in Jordan, Minnesota.  There were 17 six horse
hitches
and 14 eight horse hitches.  These are some of the top hitches in the
country
and it was awesome to see them all line up in the ring at the same time
for
placing in their class.  Because it was a point show, the judge had to
place
all 17 six horse hitches.  These big hitches are the first ones of each
show
day.  So when they are finished, it takes quite a while to break down the
large hitches and get ready for the next class.  During that time, a lot
of
the crowd leaves and the show people are looking for a way to keep the
crowd interested.  We were asked if we would have any ideas of something
that
the Fjords could do during that time to keep the crowd there.  Anyone
have any
suggestions or want to do anything with their Fjords during that time
next
year?

FH_L Shirts: http://tinyurl.com/8yky94l