This message is from: "Ursula Jensen" <ursu...@gmail.com>

Thank you all for writing such kind words and thoughts.  As horse folks will
say often----it goes with the territory.

The Fjord pair were the ones that saved us all, as I was rather frozen on
the spot. They alone took us all up the hill to safety.

     The story continues on as most of Lumby heard about it in very short
order. The local welding shop that repaired the wagonette,  said to me --no
charge, just catch the S.O.B.

We were pulling out of the welding shop and in came the culprit truck to a
tire shop across the street with a flat tire/Guardian Angels?????????

. Dave and I quietly drove around back of the truck , got the license plate
numbers, and sent them into the RCMP. who promptly reported back that the
plate numbers do not match the truck?? The culprit is driving with false
plates and registration. That explains probably why he did not stay at the
accident scene.

    I went to the tire shop today and told the staff our story  and have
passed that info again onto the RCMP.

So for a quieter day yesterday I took our motor home in for an oil change
before the Interior Provincial Exhibition early Sept. I went up to pay the
fellow and he waved his hand saying----this one is on us, catch you next
time!!!

Small town folks are just great!!!!----------------- Brian Jensen