This message is from: "Jon Ofjord" <jofj...@boreal.org>

Thanks for all the effort and the years Steve. It has been a great ride.

Jon
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve McIlree" <st...@carriagehorse.com>
To: "FH-L" <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2015 9:07 AM
Subject: [SPAM] Goodbye FjordHorse List

This message is from: Steve McIlree <st...@carriagehorse.com>

All good things must come to an end. Some of us have been here since March
29, 1998 and a few have arrived only recently. However I have come to the
conclusion that the traffic on the list has dwindled to the point that it
no longer makes any sense for me to continue to fund it. So when the
current year's server subscription runs out, the FjordHorse List will be no
more.

Technology flows forward, and although I find the current offerings of
social media to be somewhat of a black hole for people's time, I am in the
minority like the Luddites of the 19th century. For that reason, I must say
goodbye to all of you who I have come to know online, because I will
continue to refuse to become enmeshed in either Facebook or Twitter.

It's been great getting to meet all you folks, but it's now time to draw
the curtain on The List.

--
Steve
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought

Sent with MailTrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=smcil...@gmail.com&idSignature=22>

FH_L Shirts: http://tinyurl.com/8yky94l