Has anyone developed anything for the U10 yet?

What I am wondering about is how the default functionality is playing
audio/etc. Is the "Flash OS" wrapped in something with makes calls to the
default music player/video player, etc? Does the "Flash OS" get the list of
available tracks/videos/etc from something, through a wrapper, into the SWF?

I am looking into how to develop things other than standalone games on the
U10.

Is there a CDK coming soon for the U10? I heard rumor there is one in the
works. Or maybe its out and I don't know about it yet?

BTW - parts of the U10 are nice, but if you got at all lost on an iPod,
you'll really get lost in the UI of this device - a pretty bad UI in my
opinion.

- edolecki