http://www.ericd.net/new_css/tooltips/

You can see what I am doing at the above destination. Works pretty well -
ExternalInterface call to the javascript which pops the tooltips with the
text sent out of Flash. The hide tooltip is another call made from Flash to
javascript as well. The example may be a little on the ugly side, but it
works :)

- edolecki

If you have a toolbox for creation of CSS tooltip you need no more