I have started to think about coding up something that does this:

- A "viewport" movie clip which is nothing more than a boundary rule
- zoom levels (say 0-4)
- in that viewport, depending on zoom level, a certain number of mcs can be
displayed
- zoomed in the most = 1 visible image clip
- zoomed out the most = view all image clips (or perhaps a set limit to keep
them semi-viewable)

Something almost like how iPhoto manages its images in large collections.
You can scale them all up and down and it figures out how many it can
display at that size.

Has anyone done any coding to something similar to this? I don't think its
very hard, but a lot of busy work. Wondering is anyone would like to share
theirs?

edolecki