Hello,
  I am trying to create a concise piece of code for a drag and drop that I can
reuse again and again. The dragged item should be able to land on any target
(but only one target is correct - although I would like it to be easy to set
more than one target).
  I want it to be customisable just by changing parameters in functions (so
people that don't know actionscript very well can use it). I am not really an
expert at actionscript so any help would be gratefully received!

  This is as far as I have got although the drag items only stay on the correct
targets:

  _root.result=0;
function dragSetup(clip, targ) {
clip.onPress = function() {
startDrag(this);
this.beingDragged=true;
};
clip.onRelease = clip.onReleaseOutside=function () {
stopDrag();
this.beingDragged=false;
if (eval(this._droptarget) == targ) {
this.onTarget = true;
_root.result++;
_root.targ.gotoAndStop(2);
} else {
this.onTarget = false;
_root.targ.gotoAndStop(1);
}
};
clip.startX = clip._x;
clip.startY = clip._y;

clip.endX = targ._x;
clip.endY = targ._y;

clip.onEnterFrame = function() {
if (!this.beingDragged && !this.onTarget) {
this._x -= (this._x-this.startX)/2;
this._y -= (this._y-this.startY)/2;

} else if (!this.beingDragged && this.onTarget) {
this._x -= (this._x-this.endX)/2;
this._y -= (this._y-this.endY)/2;
}
};