Hi all,

Is there any way to handle the rollover event on the items present in a
flash 8 list box component? What I want to do basically is show a popup
text depending on the item that is being currently rolled over. I
googled a lot but didn't nothing much useful. I've written the following
code...it works fine if there is no scroll in the box...but once you
scroll, it returns the first element in the scrolled set as the first
element:

function fmouse ()

{

            videoList.onMouseMove = function ()

            {

                        sel = Math.ceil (videoList._ymouse / 21);
//assuming that size of each item in LB is 21

                        w = (roll_mc._x + roll_mc._width);

                        trace (sel);                     //sel is the
current selected iitem

                        if (_xmouse < roll_mc._x || _xmouse > w ||
_ymouse < roll_mc._y || _ymouse > roll_mc._y + roll_mc._height)

                        {

                                    r_mc._visible = true;

                                    delete videoList.onMouseMove;

                        }