I've used some of the com.adobe classes for PNG and JPG encoding, and was wondering if there were any similar classes available for MP3 encoding. I should add my disclaimer that I might not understand the make up of a sound file, but I'm assuming that I can go from a byteArray generated by computeSpectrum to an MP3 file....and my only hurdle is knowing how an MP3 file is made. If not MP3, anything else like WAV?
Thanks!
ben