De: Gert-Jan van der Wel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: miércoles, 30 de mayo de 2007 16:51
Para: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Asunto: [Flashcoders] Crossdomain problems

Hi list!

I'm a developer on the Floorplanner team (check www.floorplanner.com) and I
ran into some crossdomain issues.

All the furniture elements are separate swf's which are loaded in one by
one. For the sake of scalability we are thinking about moving all the
furniture swf's to the Amazon S3 service. So I've uploaded all the swf's to
Amazon S3 and I made a little test app to see how things worked. To be
short, it didn't. You can load swf's, but no moving, scaling, changing color
etc.

So I made a new test app using another server of our own:
www.floorplanner.nl (because I've more control over this one). Every
furniture swf has an movieclip with the name "color". When you select a
color in the Floorplanner, the color of this movieclip is changed. My test
app checks if it can access that color movieclip. When I run it inside the
Flash IDE there is no problem, but run it anywhere else and it will fail.

Here is my little test app:
http://www.floorplanner.com/assets/lab/crossdomaintest.swf
http://www.floorplanner.com/assets/lab/crossdomaintest.fla

I've set my crossdomain files to allow everything (for now):
http://www.floorplanner.nl/crossdomain.xml
http://www.floorplanner.com/crossdomain.xml

Can anybody help me and tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Bye!
Gert-Jan