Hi all,

   this should be kind of a simple one. I have been creating my Private
variables as simple camelCased names.

   private var variableName:VariableType;

I have seen other people creating them as underscore camelCased names and
recently I was challenged that the underscore was the correct and best
practice.

   private var _variableName:VariableType;

I'm not convinced. Does any one have any definative information or
experience of this from an OO best practices perspective and an
explanation of why the right answer is right?

Thanks all

S.