Hello,

I've created a MovieClip _rect and have placed
several components on it and packed that alltogether
inside a class which extends Sprite. I would like that
stuff to slide in and out of screen and so I've added:

                public function hidePanel():void {
                        TransitionManager.start(_rect, {type:Fly,
direction:Transition.OUT,
duration:.5, easing:Regular.easeOut, startPoint:2});
                }

                public function showPanel():void {
                        TransitionManager.start(_rect, {type:Fly,
direction:Transition.IN,
duration:.5, easing:Regular.easeOut, startPoint:2});
                }

And I my main timeline I've created a Button:

function clickHandler(event:MouseEvent):void {
        if (panel.visible)
                panel.hidePanel();
        else
                panel.showPanel();
}

Unfortunately it only works well once in the beginning.
After that the panel will suddenly appear and then slide away.

Please give me few hints how such "sliding panels"
are usually implemented. Doesn't Transition.OUT
mean that the MovieClip will go away from the screen in
a fancy way and then its visible member will be set to false?

Regards
Alex

PS: my full code is at http://pastebin.com/XLfdbkBu
       and http://pastebin.com/KdqX6Gn6