You can apply for a license to (re)distribute the Air runtime and then package it with your application.
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/air/redist/WS485a42d56cd19641-70d979a8124ef20a34b-8000.html

Or you can include a captive copy of the Air runtime with your application.
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/air/articles/air3-install-and-deployment-options.html

The first option will install the Air runtime with your application, as if the user installed it himself, so it's separated from your application, meaning both your application and the Air Runtime can be uninstalled separately.

The second options installs both as a bundle. When a user uninstalls your app, the runtime gets uninstalled with it.

regards,
Peter