Look at Haxe, www.haxe.org and in particular OpenFL lib (
http://www.openfl.org/) to use with it, port your AS3 to Haxe (there are
automated tools for this, but you'll probably still have to get your hands
dirty) and from there you should be good with a few tweaks to compile with
OpenFL to HTML5, iOS, Android and lots of other targets all from the same
codebase.

Seriously I've been using Haxe for years now, mostly to make programming
server side and javascript much much easier coming from AS3. I've tapped
prbably 5% of it's potential ;) It's awesome.