On 1/10/12 1:14 AM, "João Fernandes" <joaopedromartinsfernan...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>   BTW Alex, is Adobe having someone to keep contributing to BlazeDS once
> it's an Apache (sub-)Project?
>
> João Fernandes

One could argue that BlazeDS never had any dedicated staff.  It is
effectively the underpinnings of DataServices and that layer has had limited
activity.  Most of the work has been going on in the DataServices layer
above it.

Some of the engineers who know the code have indicated they would contribute
when we donate to Apache, but nobody has really said they want to spend a
lot of time on it.

I posted a call for contributors on the BlazeDS forum and didn't get any
response.  Unless the mentors make a good argument to the contrary, I think
we're going to bring the code into the Flex project after we get everything
else set up and running and cut a release or two.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team