Hi guys,
I'm having this error while building FlexMojos 6.x from the sources, any
clue?

Failed to execute goal on project flexmojos-flex3-compatibility-layer:
Could not resolve dependencies for project
net.flexmojos.oss:flexmojos-flex3-compatibility-layer:jar:6.0-SNAPSHOT:
*Failure
to find com.adobe.flex:compiler:pom:3.5.0.12683B in
http://repository.sonatype.org/content/groups/flexgroup/* was cached in the
local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update
interval of flex-mojos-repository has elapsed or updates are forced

the artifact 3.5.0.12683B doesn't exist in the repo, there's a 3.5.*a*.12683
and a 3.5.0.12683.
Is it a typo? is there something that I'm missing?
thanks
ciao
pigiuz