Just contact the guys from the Flex dev list. I think donating so much code
might require more than the usual stuff ... and I don't know if it is that
easy to donate FM as there seem to be several classes that were written by
others and I don't know if you can donate their stuff (Just judging from
the problems Adobe had while donating Flex ... here a lot of people were
involved ... they even had to dig out the original creator of the first
Flex prototype for this)

Chris