On 06/04/06, Banfield, Kip <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I need to know how to setup flexbackup to create the backup file to a
> directory on a remote machine.

Hi:
You can do this with mount.
For instance mount.cifs to windows machines, mount -tnfs for linux et al.
Fir mount the remote directory as a local one, then make the backup as
usual, finally umount the directory.
--
   ___      Carlos A. Sepulveda M.   | ICQ: 31472448
  |___|     May the Tux be with You  | GTALK: carlos.sepulveda[at]gmail.com