Your settings may be a bit different or just the way of seeing things, but I
feel that no matter what you'd have to reinstall windows and every program
installed. I would thus only backup desktop,my documents/user folder and any
other folder created to hold your data. Most programs can be customized to
save their data in a specific spot, make it a folder that gets backed up.

On Sep 5, 2010 6:10 PM, "Phil Reynolds" <phil-flexbac...@tinsleyviaduct.com>