I am trying to centre my popoup screen (which is an mxml TitleWindow
component) by using the creationComplete event to do the following

this.x = (parentDocument.width / 2) - (this.width / 2);
this.y = (parentDocument.height / 2) - (this.height / 2);

What happens is that the shadow is in one location and the topmost
layer with the controls on it is in another. They are about 100
pixels apart on the y axis, on the x axis they line up.

Clicking on the titlebar realigns them, but that is hardly the point.

Any ideas ?

BOb