From: Steven Webster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 10:00 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] which container ?

> drag. Where can I find API for drag purpose.

http://livedocs.macromedia.com/flex/

Try searching for "Drag and Drop" or "Drag Manager".

Or try the Flex Explorer that ships with Flex, there are drag and drop
examples in there.

And Chapter 14 of the Flex Book covers "Drag and Drop Manager" with examples
as well.

Steven

--
Steven Webster
Technical Director

This e-mail and any associated attachments transmitted with it may contain
confidential information and must not be copied, or disclosed, or used by
anyone other than the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended
recipient(s) please destroy this e-mail, and any copies of it, immediately.

Please also note that while software systems have been used to try to ensure
that this e-mail has been swept for viruses, iteration::two do not accept
responsibility for any damage or loss caused in respect of any viruses
transmitted by the e-mail. Please ensure your own checks are carried out
before any attachments are opened.