In light of some of the posts over the past week, nice to see you can
still crack a joke about it ;)

"Pls I need this soon as possible for urgent deadline on project
(Flexcoders joke)"

hehe nice one Steven.

Andrew
www.flexdaddy.com

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Webster" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Good to see your solution blogged Robin ... as you quite rightly
point out,
> the only real changes
> that are required are support for native Flash Remoting, which require
> changes to the Service
> Locator.  In terms of the way you chose to structure the UI ... sounds
> valid, and to be honest
> our feeling with Cairngorm + Flash is "you can structure the UI
however you
> want".  There are
> many views on best-practice organisation of Flash applications (we
have our
> own) and the
> nice thing about Cairngorm is that it's agnostic about how the Flash
> developer chooses to
> organise their application layout.
>
> Do you have source for your Service Locator and changes to commands that
> you'd be willing
> to contribute back to Cairngorm ?
>
> Pls I need this soon as possible for urgent deadline on project
(Flexcoders
> joke).
>
> Best,
>
> Steven
>
> --
> Steven Webster
> Technical Director
> iteration::two
>  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Office:  +44 (0)131 338 6108
> Mobile: +44 (0)7977 216 223
>
> This e-mail and any associated attachments transmitted with it may
contain
> confidential information and must not be copied, or disclosed, or
used by
> anyone other than the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended
> recipient(s) please destroy this e-mail, and any copies of it,
immediately.

> Please also note that while software systems have been used to try
to ensure
> that this e-mail has been swept for viruses, iteration::two do not
accept
> responsibility for any damage or loss caused in respect of any viruses
> transmitted by the e-mail. Please ensure your own checks are carried out
> before any attachments are opened.
>

>   _____

application with

<http://www.rocketboots.com.au/blog/index.cfm?mode=entry&entry=83219052-E081