Nice one Clint, would be nice to be able to open multiple accordion
panes at the same time. I ended up using a repeater similar to what
you mentioned earlier to mimic the functionality of an accordion.
Works pretty well, and with some gradients in my header box it almost
appears like an accordion :p

I also needed extra content in the header, which was easier to do with
a custom compenent and a repeater rather than modifying the accordion
header class.

Andrew.
www.flexdaddy.info