Thanks Pete,

That worked a charm. Im using the setCredentials method on the
connection.

Too bad there doesnt seem to be a clear method of sorts on the
NetConnection, or even a removeHeader function, so I'm setting the
creditials again with blank strings as my clear technique.

cheers,

Andrew Spaulding
www.flexdaddy.info