Hi all,

I am currently using a repeater to display a list of search results,
each of them being a container of sorts with a custom header with
extra controls. Click on the header open and closes the result, a long
with a few other bits and pieces.

One thing I have found is that with a larger search result listing it
takes quite some time to render the results.

If I was to manually create the search result children myself using
createChild etc (rather than using the repeater) what effects would
this have on my performance issues? I am not particularly interested
in paging result sets just yet, but this would be my next step if I am
unable to speed things up otherwise.

Any thoughts would be appreciated,

Cheers,

Andrew Spaulding