Guy,

It must be noted that it is not Common Sense to presume that of all the various levels of contribution here by individuals, that someone somehow has the right to tell me to F___ Off.

So please don't look at me as if I've no common sense...fact is,I do, enough to want FLEX to continue to grow, but have posted information that I'm sure Adobe would appreciate everyone having the chance to see the Webinar.

Also, if you knew me and what I've been through family-wise, and health-wise, a 10 year heart problem with my Dad triple by-pass, my sister having an Aneyrism that was fixed but then broke and she went into a coma....if you knew me and what I've been through you would know that I do not have ego.

Any pridefulness I ever had was drowned; and I'm only telling you this because you don't know anything about me, and claim I have an ego.

You don't know my intentions for posting to [flexcoders] they are not for my benefit and I gain nothing by them, they are for the benefit of the [flexcoders] community to know that,

1. The FLEX SDK is now Open Source, and there is a great (and better) tool out there called (and it's a [flexcoders] tool) FTD Enterprise 3.0 that greatly improves flexcoding productivity.

2. Contributions by 3rd parties to Open .SWF by the likes of Papervision3D provide an opportunity for them to become the new "FutureWave" of the new millennium. That's the purpose of Open Source FLEX SDK, and Open .SWF, to encourage these 3rd parties to improve things.

3. My posting on the Battle of the Runtimes was a very newsworthy for any [flexcoder] and the clear pathway in these battles with efforts like OpenLaszlo.org, allows [flexcoders] to be able to program and publish in Open .SWF, SliverLight, JavaFx, and AJAX at the same time. Other formats are coming as well.

4. I have enough experience in Bayesian Probability to do the imaging coloring that Scene7 does. Anyone who follows medical imaging at Cornell University knows these methods well.

What do 1-3 mean? They mean, Understanding what's going on with the energy we put into our FLEX mxml and ActionScript code.

Please do not Let Information I post directly related to [flexcoding] for the benefit of the coders on this list, provide an excuse to try and tape someone's mouth shut.

Common Sense says the person cursing needs a break.

Ego, would remove anything in the way of understanding this obvious fact.

I did not spend the money I have on Adobe Products, and follow this list since the first FLEX Beta, to be treated this way, and I don't intend to let it pass.

I will make any future effort to post directly related to [flexcoders], and for the time being remain passive unless I am defamed or white-washed again by people not wanting others to know information that is relevant.

So it's a new beginning if you want it to be --- let's see after the Sept. 11th Webinar (and again, I never asked the question about licensing the Adobe Store; anyone who has purchased SDK's from Microsoft Universal Subscriptions, Macromedia, Adobe and other companies, understands the purpose of these Copyrights, and the idea that someone would have to license something they built on their own from the ground up that appears as a Flexstore is non-sense; or should we say, not common sense).

Peace until someone breaks it.

-r