Let me clear the air on me once and for all and say that Matt has put into words exactly what I, for whatever reason, of for being unknown or whatever, said differently and got concerned about.

The answer is, Yes, I am doing a lot of Bayesian Probability research (Indeterministic systems) and some of that has to do with recoloring sections of images. I had the pleasure of speaking with one of the leaders in this field from Cornell University, although it wasn't in a proper setting, he at least recognized some of my points, and I some of his.

This man is extremely talented and a PhD of course, and deals with medical imaging. Music and medical imaging are what got me on the road to Bayesian probability.

I just posted only one response in defense to someone mentioning me and I'd like to "hide away in my nest egg" as the person put it, and be left alone and out of your comments until September 12th when the Webinar is over. And even then I probably won't post because some of the more frequent posters on this list, simply do not like me.

Can this be the </end> and if not, can Matt Chotin's word's below be the <end/> as although I don't know how he feels about me, I do respect him greatly.

-r