Josh could you detail the googlebot and expand on what you write below?

-r

On Sep 8, 2008, at 10:19 PM, Josh McDonald wrote:

Google most definitely re-indexes from various different data- centres (read: class B addresses) and I'm sure also occasionally using random real user-agents, and will punish sites which consistently return "A" to googlebot and "B" to browsers. They'd be fools not to, and they hire a *lot* of very smart people.

-Josh