From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eric Guesdon
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 2:32 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FlexCoders] Validator width actionscript and without model tag

Hi to all,

I’m looking for validator without <mx :Model> or <mx :Validator>. In fact
how to make validation totally with actionscript

I didn’t find any solutions for the moment

First is it possible ?
Second are there any old messages about this use of validation

Thanks in advance for your help

Eric

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this  message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all  copies of this message.